- Basically I have the following medical problems:
- Chronic Tiredness
- Agonising contant muscle pain
- Excess cartilage being produced in random places
- Recurrent miscarriage (7 in 15 months)
- Severe skin discolouration (goes from blotchy, to purple and black)
- Heart palpitations daily
- Dry/brittle hair
- Minor hair loss around my ears
- Blurry vision
- Migraines with partial sight loss
- Migraine paralysis (parts of my face go numb)
- Cannot gain weight (i have been 6 stone for 9 years) no matter what i eat.
I have recently heard about under-active thyroid also known commonly as hypothyroidism which can cause many of the problems that I suffer with on a daily basis. So i have ordered online a home thyroid test kit which will test my blood for under active thyroid.
I am hoping that this will give me some answers, and hopefully if this is the case then maybe I wont have to live in constant agony (27 years has been enough) and maybe I might be able to have children and a family of my own - just like normal people.
Where to buy a Home Thyroid test for under-active thyroid (hypothyroidism)
I bought mine from amazon.co.uk for £8 delivered.
You can buy yours from amazon too from amazon. - this is the one I bought however I was unable to collect enough blood specimen for it to work (i heal quickly).